Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection is an infection of the bladder that can affect both men and women.
Common symptoms can include:
- Discomfort when urinating, such as a burning or painful sensation
- Frequently feeling the urge to urinate
- Cloudy, dark, or bloody urine
- Pain in the flank area (sides of your lower back)
- Fever, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain
Treatment of UTIs
Simple UTI’s can often be treated based on symptoms alone with an antibiotic. If there are other concerning factors, you may need a more comprehensive evaluation.
In some instances this can be performed by us through a video telemedicine visit and in some cases you will need an in person evaluation by a healthcare provider. During your evaluation, we will assess the most appropriate level of care for you and provide you with the information and treatment you need to start feeling better.